As a credited screenwriter and published author, I know how the process works. I am experienced in all kinds of genres, from family entertainment to horror, from comedy to action adventure. I can help writers find ways around every writing problem at every stage, from concept to completion, from first draft to final polish.
Using Skype, FaceTime, email and phone, I work with each writer according to an agreed schedule, or on an ad hoc basis if preferred. Where projects are compatible I bring participants together, leading discussion about each other’s work so that they gain from each other’s creative experience. By taking advantage of today’s technology, STORYLINE enables writers to benefit from the inspiring, collaborative process of the workshop experience in a convenient and cost-effective way.
- Made-to-measure script and story mentoring
- Script and manuscript analysis and assessment
- Advice on production and publication
- Self-publication editorial and consultancy
- Full editorial service if required